Friday, September 10, 2004

looking outside.

Today is the day when I mark my shift to the outside world. True, navel gazing is fun, and there is always more to discover about your navel; and true, we should write what we know, and I certainly know my navel better than most things. But just as I only began to understand my world by travelling out into it, I can only add intelligent discourse about the world by, ... well, writting about.

Want to listen to some interesting internet news radio or TV sites? http://www.europetvnews.com/ has lots. The network of news sites that they've developed is amazing too. If only they'd start collaborating with The Economist...

1 comment:

Scott S. E. Merritt MD said...

Ya vsegda znala tebya kak celoveka otkritogo i smotrashego outside. and you know what, this your intention to look outside yourself, outside people around you, outside the whole Word, all those abilities make you sovershenno unique,i odnoznacno lucshim, i eto ne potomu cto ya tebya lublu a potomu cto ya TAK DUMAYU.
Write Scott, write more, write for better undrestanding sebya, write for fun, write for everyone, for the entire World!!!!!