Wednesday, May 05, 2004

1st day of 4th semester

Today I started Path 1, and sat in on Path 2 and Kaplan review. I'm excited about the prospects for this semester but a little indecisive about how to organize my time for the semester. If I just go to Path 1, I can be done with classes in the morning and have the rest of the day in the library to study; if I go to both other classes and listen in, I'll have an excellent preview of next semester's material. I suppose the latter is the thing to do, considering that i can still skip the last 2 classes the week before the exam and I'll still only have 1 class to study for. I expect to do very well this semester!!!

I think I was in love with Anya before I went to Germany these last 2 weeks, but if I wasn't before, I DEFINATELY am now. She's better than me, yet I feel like there's still so much I can offer her. We seem to be drawing closer to understanding and (perhaps even more importantly) agreeing with each other's opinions and perspectives. I still have to work harder on expressing value for her feelings and opinions. Now that I think about it, I know that I made light of her pet likes on a couple of occasions while we were together. She didn't really do that to me; I ought not do it to her.

No comments: