Friday, May 21, 2004

getting close to test time.

Today I'm starting to bear down for exams coming up this tuesday. I only have Path to study for, but I still have a long way to go before I'm ready. In my HHT research project, I saw the little boy's mother about his case again today. She reported to me that he had an episode of food induced vomitting which was followed by another episode of vomitting with bile and dried blood. This was followed again by bloody diarrhea. They attributed the event to trauma related to the first vomitous, which seems to me to be a likely explaination anyway. I tend to disagree though.
Tonight I'm going to have a nice dinner and a glass of wine. I'll read some more in Isaiah and hope to add a "blog" with my review. I'm encouraged by what I'm finding. Tomorrow morning I call Anya early and then I'll probably go to the SDA church and then try to find "Buck" about getting a banjo from him.
...more to come:)

No comments: